Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 24th, 2024, 5:10pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Chatroom archive »

Arimaa Forum
   Team Games
   2007 One vs TheMob
(Moderators: supersamu, RonWeasley)
   Chatroom archive
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Chatroom archive  (Read 1593 times)
chessandgo
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #1889

Chatroom archive
« on: Feb 13th, 2008, 12:38pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi all !

I see there is a link "Mob chat" ; does it work ? I guess I am not allowed to go there and check Smiley

I read a few lines in the Chatroom archive tonight, and stumbled about a discussion about Karl's last analysis, and read that he said you guys were winning. I don't mind at all having tips from what you think (I guess I need a lot of them, and very badly Smiley), but you guys might want not to chat too much about your analysis in the common chatroom ...  

For instance, you could decide to make me the surprise of the winning line rather than warning me beforehand Wink  

Have fun

Jean
IP Logged

99of9
Forum Guru

Gnobby's creator (player #314)

toby_hudson  

Re: Chatroom archive
« Reply #1 on: Feb 13th, 2008, 3:35pm »

but Jean... it's a forced winning line, it doesn't matter if someone tells you Wink
IP Logged
Adanac
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #892

Email

Re: Chatroom archive
« Reply #2 on: Feb 13th, 2008, 3:50pm »

on Feb 13th, 2008, 12:38pm, chessandgo wrote:
Hi all !

I see there is a link "Mob chat" ; does it work ? I guess I am not allowed to go there and check Smiley

I read a few lines in the Chatroom archive tonight, and stumbled about a discussion about Karl's last analysis, and read that he said you guys were winning. I don't mind at all having tips from what you think (I guess I need a lot of them, and very badly Smiley), but you guys might want not to chat too much about your analysis in the common chatroom ...  

For instance, you could decide to make me the surprise of the winning line rather than warning me beforehand Wink  

Have fun

Jean

Oops, my bad.  I’m not even in the mob, but they did bribe me to demoralize you in the chat room. Wink  Some of the moves they're analyzing are pretty scary. Scary for you!!

P.S. One of the the sentences above was a lie to deceive you.  So was that one.  I'm just trying to confuse you so you have no idea what's going on.   Huh
« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2008, 3:54pm by Adanac » IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.