Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 11:47am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Arimaa related paintings available on commission »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Off Topic Discussion
(Moderators: christianF, supersamu)
   Arimaa related paintings available on commission
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Arimaa related paintings available on commission  (Read 4256 times)
HRuukki
Forum Newbie

Arimaa player #8111

Arimaa related paintings available on commission
« on: Sep 24th, 2012, 9:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi,

I'm Henri Ruukki, a Finnish painter. I've been playing Arimaa for some time now, on and off, and I think it's a good game, well worth noticing.  

To get straight to the point: if you're an enthusiastic Arimaa fan, you can order an Arimaa-related oil painting from me. Work and materials: I can give a lifetime warranty if the painting is stored and handled carefully. I use old masters' methods with grounding and choice of paints and other materials. Please see www.henriruukki.com for samples of what I can do.

The subject can be whatever you wish, of course. Prices range from 450E upwards. It'll all be work time related, no "artist overhead".  

Payments can be made through PayPal. Please leave a message if you're interested!

Good games, all of you!

Henri
IP Logged
Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

Re: Arimaa related paintings available on commissi
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24th, 2012, 11:56am »

Thanks for posting, Henri.  I seldom think, "If only I were rich I could...," but this is one of those times.
IP Logged

Arimabuff
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #2764

« Reply #2 on: Sep 27th, 2012, 1:34pm »

on Sep 24th, 2012, 11:56am, Fritzlein wrote:
Thanks for posting, Henri.  I seldom think, "If only I were rich I could...," but this is one of those times.

You have your health. That makes you richer than a billionaire with a serious condition.
IP Logged
HRuukki
Forum Newbie

Arimaa player #8111

« Reply #3 on: Oct 10th, 2012, 2:36pm »

Rich?  

I forgot to mention that at least 10% of any painting's price will go into the Arimaa prize fund. Bigger price, larger percentage. You'll be supporting the game community if you order a painting from me.  

Also note that even if the painting should be modest in size or at the lower end of the price range, it will always be well executed. I cut no corners.

Henri
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.