Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 19th, 2024, 11:09pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Ayu is selected as the 2015 CodeCup game »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Off Topic Discussion
(Moderators: christianF, supersamu)
   Ayu is selected as the 2015 CodeCup game
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ayu is selected as the 2015 CodeCup game  (Read 12126 times)
Luis Bolaños
Forum Junior Member

Arimaa player #3226

Ayu is selected as the 2015 CodeCup game
« on: Aug 24th, 2014, 3:55am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

CodeCup is a yearly programming contest in which anyone can participate. Every year a different abstract game is selected, and the challenge for programmers is to create a bot for it. Then a tournament takes place in which all the bots play against each other to determine a winner.

I'm really happy to say that my game Ayu has been selected for next year's edition. I'm looking forward to see how bots handle it!

The official competition begins in January, but a number of test competitions will be held before, starting at the end of September, so that participants can fine-tune their creations. All of this can be followed in the contest's website.

I wish to publicly thank Christian Freeling for his support to my game. It was him who recommended Ayu to the organizers, and I think it wouldn't probably have been selected otherwise.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.