Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 4:31pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Finally signed up »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Say Hello
(Moderator: supersamu)
   Finally signed up
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Finally signed up  (Read 966 times)
Belteshazzar
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #5094

Finally signed up
« on: Mar 15th, 2010, 10:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I guess it's time to say hello.  I discovered Arimaa via Wikibooks a few months ago, and downloaded the free ultra-weak version of Fotland's program and eventually became able to beat it nearly every time.  So now I'm here.  I breezed through a few bots, then it got tougher, and now I seem to have hit a wall.  My most recent win was a fluke, due to bot Loc2007P2 submitting an illegal move (in case anyone wants to check on that.)  

I've had an interest in board games for a while, but have never gotten very far with any, and am determined to make Arimaa the one that I excel at.
IP Logged
omar
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #2

Re: Finally signed up
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16th, 2010, 8:36pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Welcome to the Arimaa community. Looks like you are off to a good start against the bots. Loc2007P2 does have some bugs that occasionally show up. But just play it again if you want to win without any flukes. Best of luck climbing the bot ladder.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.