Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 29th, 2024, 9:18am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Hi I'm new here »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Say Hello
(Moderator: supersamu)
   Hi I'm new here
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Hi I'm new here  (Read 11987 times)
Angel233
Forum Newbie

Arimaa player #11039

Hi I'm new here
« on: Apr 24th, 2017, 1:59pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello I only registered a couple of days ago (I think it might have been yesterday)  

I heard about this site through a YouTube comment, and the videos themselves when I googled the game) and in turn I found out about the game through a Wikipedia article listing chess variants (Arimaa was under the catogory of "Games inspired by chess")  

so its quite complicated, my first ever game of Arimaa was against one of Bots on here (which I won)

I'm from England btw
IP Logged
mattj256
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #8519

Re: Hi I'm new here
« Reply #1 on: Apr 30th, 2017, 12:25am »

Hi Angel and welcome!  I saw your other post in the forum - I hope you got the technical issues sorted out.  Arimaa is a great game.  This is a small-ish community, very friendly.  I find the experienced players are very willing to share their knowledge.  I hope you're able to make your way up the bot ladder and maybe play against some real people!
IP Logged
eykca
Forum Full Member

Andrew Bressette

Email

Re: Hi I'm new here
« Reply #2 on: Dec 7th, 2018, 2:28pm »

If you guys are still active, respond here and we should get a live game or 2 in. I'd love to play against real people instead of the bots all the time.
IP Logged

Andrew Bressette
California, USA
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.