Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 6th, 2024, 11:38pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Lightning Tournament »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Players Availability
(Moderator: supersamu)
   Lightning Tournament
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Lightning Tournament  (Read 1664 times)
Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

Lightning Tournament
« on: May 14th, 2005, 11:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

We probably don't need to schedule specific matches until we see how the tournament is progressing, but I thought I would post when I will usually be available.  Since I'm on dialup, I don't want to tie up the phone too much in the middle of the day, so I will generally be on only in the morning (maybe 12:00-14:00 GMT) and evening (say 3:00-5:00 GMT).  I hope I can meet most of you during one of those time slots or another, but if it seems to never work out, we can schedule other times as needed.  Smiley
IP Logged

omar
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #2

Re: Lightning Tournament
« Reply #1 on: May 14th, 2005, 11:37am »

Do we have a list of all the players and how they are going to be paired for the lightning tournament?
IP Logged
robinson
Forum Senior Member

Arimaa player #719

119532424 119532424    
Email

« Reply #2 on: May 14th, 2005, 11:42am »

hey omar, the list is in the forum under general discussion-lightning tournament.
IP Logged
Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

« Reply #3 on: May 14th, 2005, 9:24pm »

on May 14th, 2005, 11:37am, omar wrote:
Do we have a list of all the players and how they are going to be paired for the lightning tournament?

My idea was that everyone will play everyone else whenever they get a chance.  Formal scheduling can take over when we see which ones don't get filled in by themselves.
IP Logged

Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

« Reply #4 on: Jun 4th, 2005, 12:55am »

Well, 20 days into the tournament it looks like most games are happening just by people bumping into each other without planning.  36 games played out of 84 total is actually ahead of schedule for a 61-day tournament.    However, Adanac seems to be the exception, having played only 2 games so far.

Adanac, if you read this can you pick a date and time when you will be on-line for playing tournament lightning games?  If you post the time here, I'm sure at least one of the other six of us will show up for a few games.  Thanks.  Smiley
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.