Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 3:04pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Chatroom Feature Request »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Site Discussion
(Moderator: supersamu)
   Chatroom Feature Request
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Chatroom Feature Request  (Read 3314 times)
leo
Forum Guru

Re: Chatroom Feature Request
« Reply #15 on: Jun 14th, 2010, 2:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

So basically the browsers will finally enter the 90's in a few years Tongue

I've started coding a new js-only chat interface anyway, with the shared game board I dreamed of two years ago, on which the chatters can click to signal squares, rows and moves.

I hope I'll have something to show next week end as a RFC so we start the big discussion about features, do's and don't's and all that.

@Omar: I'm interested in having a look at the changes, when you have time to send me the files. Also, if there is any new technology available on the server that the chat room could benefit from it could be good to discuss it.
IP Logged
PMertens
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #692

« Reply #16 on: Jul 28th, 2010, 8:59am »

I would love to be able to open the chat in a new tab instead of a new window ...
IP Logged
leo
Forum Guru

« Reply #17 on: Jul 29th, 2010, 11:21am »

on Jul 28th, 2010, 8:59am, PMertens wrote:
I would love to be able to open the chat in a new tab instead of a new window ...

Actually I'd love to be able to do the opposite Wink Because of the javascript alert and script it opens into a tab in all of my browsers whether or not I ctrl-click the link.
Please note there's a new discussion and request thread for the upcoming next version of the chatroom.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.