Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 2:37pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « loads of problems »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Site Discussion
(Moderator: supersamu)
   loads of problems
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: loads of problems  (Read 1547 times)
Angel233
Forum Newbie

Arimaa player #11039

loads of problems
« on: Apr 25th, 2017, 1:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I keep getting this message "Gameroom: Session id is invalid or expired [5763168175]"

I can't navigate the site properly, because 1) I don't know how and don't know how to find out 2) it keeps playing up

I had an inbox about my move on an open game I created and its expired, and I don't know why.

I keep timing out everytime I attempt to come to this forum (I have to use a link I copied and pasted)  

I only registered only a few days ago, played one game against a bot (first game ever played and won) canceled a second game and lost (not a big deal, like I say I had to cancel it) and I have had zero fun since getting here Sad
IP Logged
deep_blue
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #9854

Re: loads of problems
« Reply #1 on: Apr 26th, 2017, 1:18pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Thats weird, I haven't had any problems.
The expired thing happens if you disconnected and then reconnect. Maybe you have really unstable internet.
You can try to ask specific questions in the chat (top right corner in the gameroom) though currently people aren't that active there so it might take a while till someone responds.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.