Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 17th, 2024, 2:09am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Championship games »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   General Discussion
(Moderator: supersamu)
   Championship games
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Championship games  (Read 1288 times)
Shayne
Forum Newbie

Arimaa player #6141

Championship games
« on: Dec 28th, 2013, 6:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Will the games be recorded this year? I like to watch them but there were very few games recorded last year unlike the previous year.
IP Logged
Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

Re: Championship games
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28th, 2013, 7:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 28th, 2013, 6:17pm, Shayne wrote:
Will the games be recorded this year? I like to watch them but there were very few games recorded last year unlike the previous year.

The recording in 2012 was done entirely by Omar.  I am fairly sure he has no plans to repeat that unless we revert to a small tournament format; the size of the open tournament in 2013 would have been overwhelming, and I'm hopeful for even more entries this year, making it even more impossible for one person to keep up.

Therefore, we are entirely dependent on volunteers for recording audio commentary and/or video of the game board.  If you are willing to devote the time into recording games as well as compressing and uploading the recordings, then someone in the community will certainly be willing to help you get up to speed technically.  If there are multiple people with the time and energy to make recordings, then they can coordinate in columns I-J of this spreadsheet.

Are you interested in being a volunteer recorder this year?
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.