Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 7th, 2024, 8:26pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « I wish to withdraw from the competition. »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Events
(Moderator: supersamu)
   I wish to withdraw from the competition.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I wish to withdraw from the competition.  (Read 805 times)
Arimanator
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #1064

I wish to withdraw from the competition.
« on: Nov 4th, 2007, 1:59am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I thought for a while that I would enjoy it but I realize now that I was just kidding myself. It is still a couple of months away and change (according to what Fritzlein told me at the time) so I don't think it will cause too much disturbance to simply remove my name from the list. So please Omar consider this as my official withdrawal. Fritzlein could you please pass that along at your earlier convenience, in case you are the first of the two of you to see it? Thanks.
IP Logged
omar
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #2

Re: I wish to withdraw from the competition.
« Reply #1 on: Nov 4th, 2007, 11:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sorry Arimanator, once you've signed up you can't withdraw. I forgot to mention that on the tournament sign up page. I've updated it now. Sorry I didn't mention it before. Just kidding. I've removed your name from the list. I was really looking forward to seeing you play in WC. Hate to see you have to drop out. But if your situation changes and you are able to play, please try to join.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.