Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 11:41pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Gauging Level of Interest:  May-Dec Match Tourney »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Events
(Moderator: supersamu)
   Gauging Level of Interest:  May-Dec Match Tourney
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Gauging Level of Interest:  May-Dec Match Tourney  (Read 7652 times)
mistre
Forum Guru

Re: Gauging Level of Interest:  May-Dec Match Tour
« Reply #45 on: May 21st, 2012, 9:23am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Several of the IMTOD games are missing from the Event games page at http://arimaa.com/arimaa/gameroom/eventgames.cgi even though they are already listed here - http://arimaa.com/arimaa/mwiki/index.php/2012_Ironman_Tournament_Round_1

Just thought I would bring that up as it will effect the WHRE for Round 2.
IP Logged

Adanac
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #892

Email

Ironman Tournament
« Reply #46 on: May 24th, 2012, 8:30am »

on May 21st, 2012, 9:23am, mistre wrote:
Several of the IMTOD games are missing from the Event games page at http://arimaa.com/arimaa/gameroom/eventgames.cgi even though they are already listed here - http://arimaa.com/arimaa/mwiki/index.php/2012_Ironman_Tournament_Round_1

Just thought I would bring that up as it will effect the WHRE for Round 2.

I was going to update those at the end of the round, but you've inspired me to update them all now.  The games that were automatically included in the events list were the games that were scheduled through the Tournament Management Tool.  The rest are updated manually.  Everything should be up-to-date now.

By the way, I'm out of town for the next 4 days and probably wont' be checking this website.  So if you want to schedule a game, please let me know within the next 4 hours or you can just challenge your opponent in the gameroom.
IP Logged

ginrunner
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #5449

« Reply #47 on: May 25th, 2012, 12:08am »

Jacka and I are both busy till about june 3rd so we won't be scheduling any games and then will probably get a few out of the way in a row sometime after that.
IP Logged
Adanac
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #892

Email

Ironman Tournament
« Reply #48 on: Jun 24th, 2012, 6:59am »

There are still 3 matches in progress.  A reminder that we're down to the final few weeks:  the 1st round ends on Monday, July 16th.  If you & your opponent cannot agree to a game time we'll have to use the Tournament Scheduler.

Also, I'd like to provide live commentary for any game 6 or game 7, but that would require volunteers for radio transmission, recording, etc.  If you're interested in volunteering for any such role, please let me know.
IP Logged

Nombril
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #4509

Email

« Reply #49 on: Jul 1st, 2012, 1:01am »

Mark and I are looking at 10PM Eastern time July 3rd for our 6th game.  If it makes announcing a lot easier, we could consider moving that time -60min to +30min if it helps with commentary/spectators.
IP Logged

Adanac
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #892

Email

Ironman Tournament
« Reply #50 on: Jul 1st, 2012, 8:47am »

on Jul 1st, 2012, 1:01am, Nombril wrote:
Mark and I are looking at 10PM Eastern time July 3rd for our 6th game.  If it makes announcing a lot easier, we could consider moving that time -60min to +30min if it helps with commentary/spectators.

OK, the game is setup for July 3rd.  I'll be available for commentary if anyone wants to volunteer for radio or recording.  With the holiday in the US, maybe we can get a decent audience for this game  Wink
IP Logged

ginrunner
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #5449

« Reply #51 on: Jul 9th, 2012, 11:32am »

Jacka and I agreed to have a game at 6pm PST on July 11th. After that hopefully we can play a few games in a row to get through the round.
IP Logged
ginrunner
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #5449

« Reply #52 on: Jul 11th, 2012, 8:58pm »

jacka and I played 4 games. the last was http://arimaa.com/arimaa/gameroom/comments.cgi?gid=237878

next round please?
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.