Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Mar 28th, 2024, 4:56pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Brand New and loving it »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Say Hello
(Moderator: supersamu)
   Brand New and loving it
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Brand New and loving it  (Read 4812 times)
SenorThibs
Forum Newbie

Arimaa player #8344

Brand New and loving it
« on: Jan 3rd, 2013, 5:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just got the game as a Christmas Present. Only played a handful of games so far and I'm excited to continue to learn and play the game for many years to come.
IP Logged
supersamu
Forum Moderator
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #7523

Re: Brand New and loving it
« Reply #1 on: Jan 4th, 2013, 7:47am »

Hello and welcome to the wonderful game of arimaa. I didn´t know there are still arimaa sets for sale. I hope i can get my hands on one. 24 games in 3 days is quite a lot. If you want to learn the game better I recommend playing against other humans. I see you signed up early enough to participate in the World championship. Cool  
It would be a shame if you didn´t sign up and later regretted that decision. I for myself started playing arimaa actively in march, and now I wish I had rediscovered this game earlier to be able to play in Arimaa events.
Have fun playing Arimaa and good luck improving!
IP Logged

Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

Re: Brand New and loving it
« Reply #2 on: Jan 4th, 2013, 9:41am »

Merry Christmas!  This is a great time of year to be starting, because the annual World Championship is about to begin, which means more people than usual will be logged on to the game room for the next three months or so.  The server bots are always available as opponents, but at this time of year, there are also more human opponents to be found.

Make sure to stop by the chat room (link in the upper right of the game room) during tournament games to listen in on all the conversation!
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.