Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 9:59am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Gameroom Layout »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Site Discussion
(Moderator: supersamu)
   Gameroom Layout
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Gameroom Layout  (Read 571 times)
99of9
Forum Guru

Gnobby's creator (player #314)

toby_hudson  

Gameroom Layout
« on: Nov 4th, 2005, 2:46am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

There are now so many links on the left of the gameroom that the Chat link is way off the bottom of my screen (probably true for some others too).  This means I often fail to notice when people are in the chatroom.  Could you put that section (Forum/Wiki/Chat) higher on the list?  Thanks a lot.

You could also create a bit more space if you like by putting Announcements / Refresh / Logout on the same line.
IP Logged
omar
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #2

Re: Gameroom Layout
« Reply #1 on: Nov 7th, 2005, 4:24pm »

You're right. I shuffled things a bit. The 'Chat' link should be more easily viewable now.

I've been meaning to catorize the links into drop down menus so that they take much less room. Maybe I'll try to do that this weekend.
IP Logged
99of9
Forum Guru

Gnobby's creator (player #314)

toby_hudson  

Re: Gameroom Layout
« Reply #2 on: Nov 9th, 2005, 4:08am »

Thanks very much Omar, chat is now just high enough for me to see it when I'm scrolled up.  I hope that's enough for others too.

Putting some of them in expandable menus sounds good too, but my pressing need is definitely already cured!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.