Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 19th, 2024, 2:26pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « JavaScript Client »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Site Discussion
(Moderator: supersamu)
   JavaScript Client
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: JavaScript Client  (Read 1483 times)
omar
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #2

Re: JavaScript Client
« Reply #15 on: Jun 17th, 2010, 11:39am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Rolled out several changes to the JavaScript client; including the ability to check the total reserve time by hovering cursor over reserve area. Some other changes are: wider move list area; repositioned some buttons to below the move list; coordinate labels on the trap squares; auto playback of moves when reviewing games; and help messages.
IP Logged
leo
Forum Guru

Re: JavaScript Client
« Reply #16 on: Jun 20th, 2010, 9:35am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I've switched back to using the javascript client as an effort to help promote the open standards Smiley

Here's some feedback:

It works great in chrome and firefox on vista.

I miss an option for permanently displaying the coordinates along the board edges, especially during live game comments and discussions.

In chrome I can't select or copy the in-game chat text, possibly because the textarea is disabled instead of just read-only. (In firefox I can though, so maybe it's just a chrome bug)

When watching a game live the whole vista task bar blinks all the time. It's the first time I see such a thing and I have no idea why it would do so. Is the window title refreshed frequently? I'll test whether firefox does the same when I find a live game running.

EDIT: the blinking doesn't happen anymore today. Maybe it was a one-time thing.

More to come.
« Last Edit: Jun 20th, 2010, 9:50am by leo » IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.