Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 25th, 2024, 10:29am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « 2015 Arimaa Challenge »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Events
(Moderator: supersamu)
   2015 Arimaa Challenge
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: 2015 Arimaa Challenge  (Read 11937 times)
Lion
Forum Senior Member

Arimaa player #9500

Re: 2015 Arimaa Challenge
« Reply #60 on: Jan 10th, 2018, 12:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Apr 2nd, 2015, 12:05am, Fritzlein wrote:

I was thinking six months from sharp2015CC becoming permanently available as a server bot (i.e. the clock doesn't start ticking if Omar merely leaves sharp up for open play through April on the Challenge servers and then doesn't make it available as a regular server bot).

And yes, you can win the $10 (actually 1000 Arimaa points) with no risk of losing anything (except your time Tongue).

And I want to make the offer open to anyone as long as nobody has figured it out.  I somehow want to avoid someone winning two in a row on score and not having time to complete the set, and someone else jumping in to execute their formula three times before they get back.  Not sure how to formulate this, but the points got to whoever was first to completely figure it out.

Is the "Fritzlein challenge" still available? Sharp_2015CC only got uploaded recently (and I feel I have a fairly decent shot at winning against it on score 3 times in a row).
IP Logged
omar
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #2

Re: 2015 Arimaa Challenge
« Reply #61 on: Feb 26th, 2018, 5:52pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

You can try sending Fritz a message and see what he says.
IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.