Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 26th, 2024, 11:29pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Interactive games : »

Arimaa Forum
   Arimaa
   Players Availability
(Moderator: supersamu)
   Interactive games :
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Interactive games :  (Read 1232 times)
Arimabuff
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #2764

Interactive games :
« on: Oct 10th, 2007, 2:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

When is the best time to invite people to interactive games? Most of the time when I check in there isn't many, if any, people to invite so I end up playing against a bot or wandering a bit about the finished games and then check out. Could anybody, actually I am thinking Fritzlein, tell me when is the time of the day and maybe day of the week too, best suited to play interactive games? Keep in mind that in my time zone I am posting this at 9 PM. Thanks very much for your help. I am getting bored with games against bots.
IP Logged
Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

Re: Interactive games :
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10th, 2007, 2:11pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I haven't played interactively for a while now, so I'm not the best one to ask.  However, if you are bored with playing bots,  you should definitely sign up for the World Championship.  For those games there is a scheduling tool which allows you to find a mutually convenient time with your opponent.  You are guaranteed five serious games against different opponents with no fuss of trying guess when to be on line.
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.