Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Apr 17th, 2024, 8:49pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register
Arimaa Forum « Move 12 »

Arimaa Forum
   Team Games
   2007 One vs TheMob
(Moderators: supersamu, RonWeasley)
   Move 12
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  6 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Move 12  (Read 9722 times)
jdb
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #214

Re: Move 12
« Reply #30 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 6:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

12b hh3n Rh2n ed4w rb6e (rabbit into trap)  
.    13w Eb5e Ec5e rc6s ra2e (pull rabbit + tuck rabbit)  
.    .    13b ha6s ec4w eb4e Db3n (pull dog)  
.    .    .    14w Ed5e md6s md5s Ee5w (flip camel) This looks strong
.    .    .    .    14b md4e me4e mf4n mf5n (run away)  
.    .    .    .    .    15w Ed5e Ee5e Ef5e mf6s  
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b ce7s ce6s mf5n ce5n  
.    .    .    .    .    .    .    16w Eg5s Eg4n hh4w Hf3w (Gold +=)    
.    .    13b hh4n Rh3n hh5n Rh4n (pull rabbit)  
.    .    .    14w Hg3n Hg4n Hg5n De2n (attack f6, Gold initiative)  
.    13w Eb5e Ec5w rc6s Hc3e (pull rabbit + safety horse)  
.    .    13b hh4w Rh3n Rh4n hg4e (flip rabbit)  
.    .    .    14w Ed5e md6s md5s Ee5w (flip camel)    This move is illegal!
.    .    .    .    .    15w Ed5e Ee5e Ef5e mf6s (Gold has initiative)  
.    13w Eb5e Ec5e rc6s Ed5e (pull rabbit + threaten f6)  
.    .    13b hh4n Rh3n hh5w hg5n (pull rabbit and block horse)  
.    13w Eb5n Eb6n Eb7s rb8s (pull second rabbit)  
.    .    13b ec4e Hc3n Hc4n ed4w (horse flip, Silver winning)  
IP Logged
jdb
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #214

« Reply #31 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 7:30pm »

Analysis by mdk:

12b hh3n Rh2n hh4n Rh3n (simple: just race)  
.    13w Eb5s rb6s Eb4e rb5s (blocking off c4)  
.    .    13b ha6s ha5s md6w ed4s  

.    .    . 14w Db3s rb4s rb3w Hc3w
.    .    .    .    .   14b hh5n Rh4n hh6w Rh5n  

Can gold do something with this? Gold has alot fewer weaknesses now, but is there something concrete he can do to save his rabbit?

.    .    .    14w Db3s Hc3w Hb3w rb4s (Gold NOT slightly ahead in race)  
.    .    .    .    14b hh5n Rh4n hh6w Rh5n  
.    .    .    .    .    15w Ec4n Ec5e Ed5e Ee5n (Ee5e)  
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b mc6w ed3w ec3e Cc2n Cc3x (clearly bad for gold)  
.    .    .    .    .    15w Hg3n Hg4n  Hg5w xxxx  
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b mc6e md6e me6s rg7e (we are clearly better)  
.    .    .    .    .    15w Hg3n Hg4n Hg5e Rh6n  
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b hg6e hh6w Rh7s rg7e (and we will again capture the rabbit first)  
IP Logged
Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

« Reply #32 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 8:26pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 6:02pm, mdk wrote:

.    .    .    14w Db3s Hc3w Hb3w rb4s (Gold NOT slightly ahead in race)

i hope this bit of analysis changes your evaluation of the position fritz. or is there some other response you were thinking of for 15w?

Yes, I was thinking of a different 15w, namely 15w rb3e Ha3e Ec4n Ec5e.  Silver can't capture the rabbit on 15b because the Silver camel is hanging.  That will give Gold time to save the h6 rabbit.

The evaluation of the resulting position is complex.  Who is ahead if each side has a threatened and/or framed rabbit?  To my mind it seemed that Gold would be ahead because the silver camel must head west, after which Gold can defend f6 with a horse, and have a free elephant.  I'm not sure how the silver camel can linger near enough to scare away the gold horse without itself becoming a target of the Gold elephant.

However, the position remains loose and double-edged.  It is quite possible you have a refutation for my 15w, and I'm eager to hash out any lines.  Perhaps instead of saying "Gold is slightly ahead in the race" I should say, "Gold's position appears more flexible to me, because the silver rabbit is already framed, tying down the silver elephant while the gold elephant is still mobile.  The tactics remain complex, but my expectation is that the variations will tend to favor Gold."

I hope it doesn't seem that the analysis tree is an attempt to lay down the law and stifle dissent with off-hand comments like "Gold is ahead".  Your challenge of the evaluation and presentation of possible lines is precisely the way the discussion should proceed.

That said, you haven't changed my mind (yet).  The Gold position still looks better to me in this line, and I would still rather play UruramTururam's move, or perhaps one of the less heavily analyzed moves like 99of9's suggestion.
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2007, 8:29pm by Fritzlein » IP Logged

Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

« Reply #33 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 8:38pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 6:20pm, jdb wrote:
12b hh3n Rh2n ed4w rb6e (rabbit into trap)  
.    .    13b hh4w Rh3n Rh4n hg4e (flip rabbit)  
.    .    .    14w Ed5e md6s md5s Ee5w (flip camel)    This move is illegal!

Whoops, sorry about that.  I didn't notice the subtle change of direction there.  To my mind it seems mandatory for Gold to respond to 12b hh3n Rh2n ed4w rb6e by pulling the rabbit to c5 and leaving the elephant on d5, threatening to flip the camel.  Therefore I didn't read carefully and thought the variation was merely in the last step.

But actually, if the threat to flip the camel is strong, then we don't need to figure out exactly which fourth step is best for Gold.  We can chalk up the line as slightly bad for us, spend more time on lines that seem OK for us (if there are any) and revive this line only if everything else seems bad too, or if we can find a way to do better against the current best for Gold.
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2007, 8:40pm by Fritzlein » IP Logged

mdk
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #2309

« Reply #34 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 9:59pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 8:26pm, Fritzlein wrote:

Yes, I was thinking of a different 15w, namely 15w rb3e Ha3e Ec4n Ec5e.  Silver can't capture the rabbit on 15b because the Silver camel is hanging.  That will give Gold time to save the h6 rabbit.

The evaluation of the resulting position is complex.  Who is ahead if each side has a threatened and/or framed rabbit?  To my mind it seemed that Gold would be ahead because the silver camel must head west, after which Gold can defend f6 with a horse, and have a free elephant.  I'm not sure how the silver camel can linger near enough to scare away the gold horse without itself becoming a target of the Gold elephant.

However, the position remains loose and double-edged.  It is quite possible you have a refutation for my 15w, and I'm eager to hash out any lines.  Perhaps instead of saying "Gold is slightly ahead in the race" I should say, "Gold's position appears more flexible to me, because the silver rabbit is already framed, tying down the silver elephant while the gold elephant is still mobile.  The tactics remain complex, but my expectation is that the variations will tend to favor Gold."

I hope it doesn't seem that the analysis tree is an attempt to lay down the law and stifle dissent with off-hand comments like "Gold is ahead".  Your challenge of the evaluation and presentation of possible lines is precisely the way the discussion should proceed.

That said, you haven't changed my mind (yet).  The Gold position still looks better to me in this line, and I would still rather play UruramTururam's move, or perhaps one of the less heavily analyzed moves like 99of9's suggestion.

15b ha4s mc6w dd8s rg7e

yes our phant may be pinned down but we will gain rabbit pulls on both wings. If chessandgo's phant crosses the we can use our camel to pull the horse on b3 and move our own horse there while pulling the a2 rabbit, thereby freeing our phant. If chessandgo's phant doesnt cross then we will end up with a gold rabbit framed on our f6 trap protected by gold's horse. we will then gain a second pulled rabbit or partial trap control of the c3 trap or both.  

personally i prefer our position at this point although i may be wandering back to the realm of murky strategy. yes things may be less flexible for us but i dont really see how gold can make any improvements to his position. perhaps there are some lines some of you would like to play out?

[edit] also dont forget that chessandgo has to be careful with regards to where he places his phant because we always have the ability to give up the rabbit in order to attack his horse once it moves to protect the rabbit. this limits where on the western part of the board chessandgo can place his phant which i believe will prevent him from being able to take advantage of any additional "flexibility" he may appear to have.
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2007, 10:16pm by mdk » IP Logged
Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

« Reply #35 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 11:26pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 9:59pm, mdk wrote:
15b ha4s mc6w dd8s rg7e
[...]
also dont forget that chessandgo has to be careful with regards to where he places his phant because we always have the ability to give up the rabbit in order to attack his horse once it moves to protect the rabbit. this limits where on the western part of the board chessandgo can place his phant which i believe will prevent him from being able to take advantage of any additional "flexibility" he may appear to have.

I have played a few lines, and it seems you are right.  The Gold elephant has to stay in the west to keep watch on the camel, but also has to stay in the center to make the Gold horse less vulnerable.  This makes the extra flexibility  that I thought Gold had rather illusory.  Your "murky strategy" has convinced me.  Wink

But before I embrace your line, let me back up a turn and wonder whether exposing the camel on 13b might have been a problem:

.    .    .    14w Ec4n Ec5w mc4s xxxx

It seems that moving the camel west on 13b to indirectly menace c3 is a good idea.  What is conceived of as a rescue operation for the exposed rabbit can turn into a full-blown EMHR attack in some case.  But what if Gold anticipates and resists this?
IP Logged

mdk
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #2309

« Reply #36 on: Aug 27th, 2007, 12:20am »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 11:26pm, Fritzlein wrote:

I have played a few lines, and it seems you are right.  The Gold elephant has to stay in the west to keep watch on the camel, but also has to stay in the center to make the Gold horse less vulnerable.  This makes the extra flexibility  that I thought Gold had rather illusory.  Your "murky strategy" has convinced me.  Wink

But before I embrace your line, let me back up a turn and wonder whether exposing the camel on 13b might have been a problem:

.    .    .    14w Ec4n Ec5w mc4s xxxx

It seems that moving the camel west on 13b to indirectly menace c3 is a good idea.  What is conceived of as a rescue operation for the exposed rabbit can turn into a full-blown EMHR attack in some case.  But what if Gold anticipates and resists this?

Well I'm glad to hear that all the time I have spent analyzing the position hasn't been in vain. I have a couple of possible ideas that I will throw out there for those of you in different time zones although I haven't fully analyzed them. I don't know how much longer I will be up as it is currently 1am here.  

One possibility is 14b rb4e ha4s Db3n ha3e. This looks pretty strong to me although it is possible there are some tactics I am missing.

Another possibility is 14b rb4e mc5n mc6w ha4s. I actually saw this possibility first but I'm not sure how much I like it. It creates a position similar to that in the other line Fritz and I have been discussing.  

Of course these options are really based on Fritz's 3 step move because I'm really not sure how/if chessandgo would use the 4th step.

I'm looking foward to hearing what Fritz and hopefully some other mobsters think.
IP Logged
Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

« Reply #37 on: Aug 27th, 2007, 2:12am »

Since both of your response involve advancing the horse, consider the move to be 14w Ec4n Ec5w mc4s Rc1e, which makes it easier for the camel to cross behind the trap after a later Cc2s.
IP Logged

mdk
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #2309

« Reply #38 on: Aug 27th, 2007, 7:42pm »

on Aug 27th, 2007, 2:12am, Fritzlein wrote:
Since both of your response involve advancing the horse, consider the move to be 14w Ec4n Ec5w mc4s Rc1e, which makes it easier for the camel to cross behind the trap after a later Cc2s.

In this case the best 14b that I see is ed3n ed4w mc5n mc6w.  I still prefer our position at this point. Perhaps I am missing some better response for 14b?

Or perhaps on 13b we should respond edd4s md6w mc6w ha6s. This seems to have most of the benefits of 13b ha6s ha5s md6w ed4s and avoids our camel being threatened.
« Last Edit: Aug 27th, 2007, 7:43pm by mdk » IP Logged
Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

« Reply #39 on: Aug 27th, 2007, 9:54pm »

I looked a bit at 99of9's suggestion just now,  12b ed4w hh3n Rh2n dd8s.  I thought the obvious Gold response was flipping the rabbit, but it seems to me that after

12b ed4w hh3n Rh2n dd8s
13w Eb5w rb6s rb5s Ea5e
13b rb4w hh4n Rh3n ha6e

we are quite simply a little bit ahead.  Does Gold have a good continuation, or a better 13w?

It seems that it would be good for the team to have at least looked at all the suggestions a little bit, so we're not in the position of possibly selecting a move for which not even one line has been posted.  (like last move Wink)  If no one else comments on the last three ballot options, I'll try to give at least brief impressions before the voting begins.
IP Logged

jdb
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #214

« Reply #40 on: Aug 28th, 2007, 8:09am »

on Aug 27th, 2007, 9:54pm, Fritzlein wrote:
I looked a bit at 99of9's suggestion just now,  12b ed4w hh3n Rh2n dd8s.  I thought the obvious Gold response was flipping the rabbit, but it seems to me that after

12b ed4w hh3n Rh2n dd8s
13w Eb5w rb6s rb5s Ea5e
13b rb4w hh4n Rh3n ha6e

we are quite simply a little bit ahead.  Does Gold have a good continuation, or a better 13w?

12b ed4w hh3n Rh2n dd8s
13w Eb5e rb6s Db3s Hc3w
13b ha6e rb5w ha4n Ra3n

To me, this looks playable for either side
IP Logged
Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

« Reply #41 on: Aug 28th, 2007, 9:04am »

Yeah, JDB, the more I play through lines suggested by mdk, the more I realize that it is truly a nuisance for chessandgo to have a dog on b3 instead of a horse, and the more it seems worthwhile for chessandgo to spend two steps fixing that.  Still, if chessandgo takes that time, doesn't it mean we are a bit ahead in the race?  I am starting to think maybe our position is better than I first thought, which is to say that maybe we are slightly ahead after all, and the horse charge last move turns out to have been a good idea.

Your 13w is perhaps worth considering against the double pull as well, although in the case of the double pull we are one square closer to having his rabbit in the bag than in this line.  I guess that means if fixing the misplaced horse is the best chessandgo can do against the double-pull then (A)  he's flat out admitting we are winning and (B) the double pull is the best line for us.  That in turn would mean the critical line to understand is still our double-pull followed by his double-pull.  I'll try to get back to that after a quick look at the move suggestions with no lines so far.
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2007, 9:22am by Fritzlein » IP Logged

RonWeasley
Forum Moderator
Forum Guru

Harry's friend (Arimaa player #441)

« Reply #42 on: Aug 28th, 2007, 11:23am »

My schedule is a bit odd this week.  Sorry I haven't contributed to this, but it looks like the best week of analysis so far.

I still want to start the vote tomorrow at about this time tomorrow, as analysis seems to be stabilizing, but I would be able to extend the voting window until later Thursday evening.  Please let me know if TheMob needs more time.
IP Logged
jdb
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #214

« Reply #43 on: Aug 28th, 2007, 12:16pm »

I think in any of these variations, our dream position is to capture gold's rabbit and end up protecting our own rabbit for as long as possible. Eventually we will likely have to abandon it, but by then we hopefully will have been able to drag another rabbit.

It looks like there are ways to end up with a decent position without getting into complicated tactics that could lead to unexpected things.
IP Logged
Fritzlein
Forum Guru

Arimaa player #706

Email

« Reply #44 on: Aug 28th, 2007, 2:16pm »

Nice summary JDB.  If we can capture a rabbit in f6 without immediately having to give up ours in c3, we are ahead.  However, it seems that even in Gold's best lines, we can return the c3 rabbit for an equal position and no risk.

I have updated the analysis tree with everyone's suggestions, plus a few new lines, plus at least a little analysis of each of the moves.  I have ordered the moves and branches approximately best to worst, according to minimax on the tree and my guesstimate of the nodes.  I think we are a tiny bit ahead ahead with either the double pull or 99of9's move, and I'm not sure which I prefer.  We need to look more at the current top variation to see if Gold has a refutation.

Gold does seem to have an outright refutation for safetying our rabbit with 12b ed4n ed5w rb6e ha6e.  Between the similar moves 12b ed4w hh3n Rh2n dd8s and 12b ed4w hh3n Rh2n ha6n, the former clearly has the better fourth step, so we needn't pay too much attention to the latter.  In contrast, it is an interesting choice between the similar moves 12b ed4w ec4n Hc3n md6e and 12b ed4w ec4n Hc3n dd8s.  Advancing the dog for the fourth step gives us the possibility to play a very sharp horse flip in one of the main lines.

The analysis tree:
12b ed4w hh3n Rh2n dd8s (occupy c4, pull rabbit, advance dog)
.    13w Eb5e rb6s Db3s Hc3w
.    .    13b ha4n Ra3n ha5n Ra4n
.    .    .    14w Ec5e Ed5e md4s Hg3n
.    .    .    .    14b ha6e Ra5n rb5e md5n (Silver seems better)
.    .    13b ha6e rb5w ha4n Ra3n
.    .    .    14w Ec5e Ed5e md4s Hg3n
.    .    .    .    14b ha5e Ra4n ec4e md5n
.    .    .    .    .    15w Ee5e Ef5w hg5w Hg4n
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b md6e me6e hf5s hf4e (unclear)
.    13w Eb5e rb6s rb5s Ec5w (flip rabbit)
.    .    13b rb4w hh4n Rh3n ha6e  
12b hh3n Rh2n hh4n Rh3n (pull rabbit twice)
.    13w Eb5s rb6s Eb4e rb5s (pull rabbit twice, blocking off c4)
.    .    .    14w Ec4n Ec5w mc4s Rc1e
.    .    .    .    14b ed3n ed4w mc5n mc6w
.    .    .    .    .    15w Db3s Hc3w Hg3n Hg4n
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b hh5n Rh4n hh6w Rh5n
.    .    .    .    .    .    .    16w Hg5w Rh6n mb6w Eb5n (unclear)
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b ec4e ed4e ee4e ef4e
.    .    .    .    .    .    .    16w Eb5e Ec5e Ed5e Ee5n (unclear)
.    .    .    .    14b rb4e ha4s Db3n ha3e
.    .    .    .    .    15w rc4e Db4e Cc2s Md2w
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b hb3w ha3n Ra2n ha4n
.    .    .    .    .    .    .    16w Dc4w rd4w Hc3w rc4s (unclear)
.    .    .    .    14b rb4e mc5n mc6w ha4s
.    .    .    .    .    15w Db3s Hc3w rc4s Hg3n
.    .    .    .    .    .    16b hh5w Ra4n ha3n Ra2n
.    .    .    .    .    .    .    16w Eb5w mb6s mb5e Ea5e (unclear)
.    .    .    14w Db3s Hc3w Hb3w rb4s
.    .    .    .    .    15w rb3e Ha3e Ec4n Ec5e (only rabbit save)
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b ha4s mc6w dd8s rg7e (Silver +=)
.    .    13b edd4s md6w mc6w ha6s
.    .    .    14w Db3s Hc3w Hb3w rb4s
.    .    .    .    14b hh5n Rh3n hh6w Ra5n
.    .    .    .    .    15w rb3e Ha3e Ec4n Ec5w (likely rabbit trade =?)
.    .    13b ha6s ha5s ha4s ed4s (each Silver horse pulls a rabbit)
.    .    .    14w Eb5e Ec5e md6e Ed5n (counter-attack)
.    .    .    .    14b cc7w cb7s md6e dd8s
.    .    .    .    .    15w Hc3n Hc4n Cc2w Md2w (Gold's attack is better)  
.    .    .    .    14b Db3s ha3e rb8s rb7s (very sharp but favors Gold?)
.    .    13b hh5n Rh4n ed4w rb4w (we win race unless Gold complicates)
.    .    .    14w Eb5e Ec5e md6e Ed5n (complicating?)
.    .    .    .    14b ha6e me6e Rh5w hh6n (he's in more trouble than us)  
12b ed4w ec4n Hc3n dd8s (block Gold elephant from center, D south)
.    13w Eb5s rb6s Hc4s Rh2w (safety h2-rabbit)
.    .    13b hh3s hh2n Rh1n ec5s (still keep elephant from center)
.    .    .    14w Eb4w rb5s Ea4n Ea5e (regain mobility)
.    .    .    .    14b ec4e Hc3n Hc4n ed4w (flip horse !?)
.    .    .    .    .    15w Eb5n Eb6e md6s Ec6e
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b ec4e Hc5w md5w ec5n (unclear)
.    .    .    .    .    15w Hc5e Eb5e Hd5s Ec5e
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b Hd4e ec4e He4n ed4e
.    .    .    .    .    .    .    16w Ed5w md6s md5s Ec5e
.    .    .    .    .    .    .    .    16b md4w rb4w mc4w ha6e (unclear)
.    .    .    .    14b hh3n Rh2n rb4w Ha6e
.    .    .    .    .    15w Db3s Hc3w Eb5e Ec5e (seems about even?)
12b ed4w ec4n Hc3n md6e (block Gold elephant from center, M east)
.    13w Eb5s rb6s Hc4s Rh2w (safety h2-rabbit)
.    .    13b hh3s hh2n Rh1n ec5s (still keep elephant from center)
.    .    .    14w Eb4w rb5s Ea4n Ea5e (regain mobility)
.    .    .    .    14b hh3n Rh2n rb4w Ha6e (seems about even?)
.    13w Eb5s rb6s Hc4s Eb4e (keep elephant mobility)
.    .    13b hh3n Rh2n hh4n Rh3n (race instead of protecting rabbit?)
.    .    .    14w Db3n Db4s rb5s Db3e (now Gold wins a straight race!)
.    .    .    .    14b ha6s ha5s ha4n Da3n (complicating)
.    .    .    .    .    15w rb4s Ec4w Da4s Eb4n  
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b ec4s me6w hh5n Rh4n (Silver +=?)
.    .    13b hh3n Rh2n rb5w ha6e (protect rabbit instead of racing?)
.    .    .    14w Db3w Da3n Da4s ra5s (straight race ends tied)
.    .    .    .    14b hh4n Rh3n hh5n Rh4n (rabbit trade =)
.    .    .    14w Ec4e Ed4e Ee4e Ef4e (freeze horse)
.    .    .    .    14b ec5s ec4w hc3n hb6s (race better than defense)
.    .    .    .    .    15w Eg4w hh4w Ef4n hg4w (horse trade =)
.    13w Eb5s rb6s Hc4s Hc3e (safety c3-horse)
.    .    13b hh3n Rh2n ec5s ha6e (still keep elephant from center)
.    .    .    14w Eb4w Ea4n rb5s Ea5e (regain mobility)
.    .    .    .    14b rb4w hh4n Rh3n dd8s (Silver slightly ahead?)
.    .    .    .    .    15w Hd3w Db3s Hc3w Eb5e
.    .    .    14w Eb4w rb5s Db3w rb4s (still threaten rabbit)
.    .    .    .   14b hb6s hb5s rb3s hb4s (exploiting b3 hole)
.    .    .    .    .    15w Ea4e hb3e Eb4s De2n (wrong side frame)
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b me6s me5s de3s me4s (crazy but Silver's OK)  
12b hh3n Rh2n ed4w rb6e (occupy c4, pull rabbit, rabbit into trap)
.    13w Eb5e Ec5e rc6s ra2e (pull rabbit + tuck rabbit)
.    .    13b ha6s ec4w eb4e Db3n (pull dog)
.    .    .    14w Ed5e md6s md5s Ee5w (flip camel)
.    .    .    .    .    15w Ed5e Ee5e Ef5e mf6s
.    .    .    .    .    .    15b ce7s ce6s mf5n ce5n
.    .    .    .    .    .    .    16w Eg5s Eg4n hh4w Hf3w (Gold +=)  
.    .    13b hh4n Rh3n hh5n Rh4n (pull rabbit)
.    .    .    14w Hg3n Hg4n Hg5n De2n (attack f6, Gold initiative)
.    .    13b hh4w Rh3n Rh4n hg4e (flip rabbit, Silver winning)
.    13w Eb5e Ec5e rc6s Ed5e (pull rabbit + threaten f6)
.    .    13b hh4n Rh3n hh5w hg5n (pull rabbit and block horse)
.    13w Eb5n Eb6n Eb7s rb8s (pull second rabbit)
.    .    13b ec4e Hc3n Hc4n ed4w (horse flip, Silver winning)
12b ed4w hh3n Rh2n ha6n (occupy c4, pull rabbit, retreat horse)
.    13w Eb5e rb6s Db3s Hc3w
.    .    13b hh4n Rh3n hh5n Rh4n
.    .    .    14w Ec5e md6e Ed5n Hb3n (unclear)
.    .    13b hh4n Rh3n hh5n Rh4n
.    .    .    14w Db3s Hc3w Eb5e Ec5e
.    .    .    .    14b rb4w ec4e hh6w rh6n (equal)
12b ed4n ed5w rb6e ha6e (safety rabbit)
.    13w Rh2w Md2n Md3e Me3e
.    .    13b hh3n hh4n hh5n hh6w
.    .    .    14w Eb5s Eb4e Db3s Hc3w (Gold +=)
.    .    13b hh3s hh2n Rh1n hh3n
.    .    .    14w Hg3n Mf3e Mg3e Eb5s (Gold +)
« Last Edit: Aug 28th, 2007, 9:03pm by Fritzlein » IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  6 Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Arimaa Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.